A COMPUTER firm has lost £442,000 by mistakenly offering a top model at a bargain price.
Around 2,000 customers bought a top-of-the-range Dell for just £185 from the firm's website - it should have cost £406.
- Technical Problems
- Sorry for the Pageload Delay
- Where do you want to go today ? (anywhere but Wind...
- Session Time Bomb
- Warning - This is highly addictive
- Searching for Entertainment
- Valentine's Day
- The Irony
- Windows XP Updates Questionaire
- Firms warned to approach Firefox migration with ca...
- Remember You're a One-Ball
- KlipFolio - The Smartest Way to Stay Informed
- I've Been Judged (again)
- Mynah Matters
- Flash Cards
- Rugby fan cut off his own testicles
- Blog of the Day
- Gmail Invites - Up for grabs
- Dell-ighted Customers
- Optical Illusions
- The Daily Blog -- BLOG OF THE MONTH AWARD
- I'll Use Whatever I Choose
- Out Of The Frying Pan ?
- Safer Surfing For Internet Explorer Users
- ▼ February (24)