Whilst surfing the blogosphere via blogexplosion, I happened upon Pink Pleasures blog, where she had posted an article about a certain crow that had been rescued LINK . As I read through, I was reminded of the Mynah bird (Fred) that my mother used to keep.
Well, one day mum came in from shopping to find Fred crawling across the livingroom floor whimpering 'Help me! Help me!'. It turned out that a cat had gained access to the house (through a window that mum had left partially open) . Fred died in mums hands minutes after she picked him from the floor, which broke mums heart.
I used to complain about Fred's incessant chatter, but the nature of his demise left me feeling a little guilty.
- Technical Problems
- Sorry for the Pageload Delay
- Where do you want to go today ? (anywhere but Wind...
- Session Time Bomb
- Warning - This is highly addictive
- Searching for Entertainment
- Valentine's Day
- The Irony
- Windows XP Updates Questionaire
- Firms warned to approach Firefox migration with ca...
- Remember You're a One-Ball
- KlipFolio - The Smartest Way to Stay Informed
- I've Been Judged (again)
- Mynah Matters
- Flash Cards
- Rugby fan cut off his own testicles
- Blog of the Day
- Gmail Invites - Up for grabs
- Dell-ighted Customers
- Optical Illusions
- The Daily Blog -- BLOG OF THE MONTH AWARD
- I'll Use Whatever I Choose
- Out Of The Frying Pan ?
- Safer Surfing For Internet Explorer Users
- ▼ February (24)